The current rates go up September 1st, so register today for the ARMA InfoCon 2019 conference, held in Nashville from October 21-23.
You can choose from two great options, CORE and PLUS.
CORE-conference registrants receive:
- Access to three days of conference education sessions
- Access to the Sunday night Registration Reception
- Access to the seven general session keynotes (Yes, you read that right!)
- Exhibit Hall entry on Monday and Tuesday
- Lunch provided Monday, Tuesday* and Wednesday
- Access to the Hall of Regions Reception
- Access to the Industry Roundtable Discussions
- Access to the Industry Breakfasts
- Pre-approval for CRA, CRM, and IGP credits
- FREE 60-day viewing period for session recordings post-conference
- Cost: Current Pricing is $1199 for Professional Members, $1499 for Non-Members and Associate Members
PLUS-conference registrants receive all of the CORE-conference benefits, PLUS:
- A reserved seat in the Leadership Summit pre-con event
- Access to our exclusive “Plus” workshop sessions. These are longer sessions that take deep dives into such topics as certification prep, project management, change management, communications skills, IM fundamentals, retention program development, data analytics, artificial intelligence, and auto-classification.
- A bonus voucher that allows free access to a new virtual IGP prep course, which will prepare you or a member of your team for the IGP certification
- Reserved seating at general sessions
- Extra drink tickets to be used at the receptions and parties
- Access to the VIP lounge
- Cost: Current Pricing is $1699 for Professional Members, $1999 for Non-Members and Associate Members
*Core and Plus registrants will be provided a gift card for Tuesday’s lunch.