May 16: Certified Records Manager-CRM & Certified Analyst-CRA Workshop
Are you Interested in Becoming a Certified Records Manager or Analyst?
Mid-Michigan ARMA is excited to offer a Certified Records Manager (CRM) / Certified Records Analyst (CRA) Workshop to assist prospective CRM and CRA candidates. The CRM or CRA designation demonstrates a solid foundation of core skills and competencies for the RIM professional. This full-day preparation workshop will provide an introduction to the CRM/CRA examination process as well as an overview of Parts 1-6 and sample examination questions.
Your journey starts with achieving your CRA credential, building the foundation of RIM knowledge with the following morning sessions (8:00 am to 11:45 am):
- Introduction to ICRM Certifications
- Records and Information Creation & Use – Part 2
- Records, Storage, Retrieval, Conversion & Facilities – Part 3
- Records Appraisal, Retention, Protection & Disposition – Part 4
Continue this journey expanding upon your RIM expertise by earning your CRM credential. These afternoon sessions cover (12:30 pm to 4:30 pm):
- Management Principles and the Records & Information (RIM) Program – Part 1
- Technology – Part 5
- Business Cases – Part 6
For more information or to register, please see the Workshop Flyer: CRMCRAWorkshop