Virtual Chapter Leadership Conference – June 18, 2020
Registration Deadline June 16th!
Join chapter leaders throughout the U.S. and Canada for a Chapter Leadership Conference! It’s new, it’s virtual, and it features guidance from peers who’ve solved many of the challenges you’re facing!
In this three-hour event, ARMA regional directors and chapter advisors will share their expertise on how to develop best practices for leading and operating a successful chapter.
|Please be sure to forward this invitation to prospective officers within your chapter. This event is the perfect opportunity to learn about chapter leadership for incoming and prospective chapter officers.
It airs live from 9 a.m. to noon Pacific time on June 18, 2020.
Be sure to register by June 16th to participate in your chosen breakout group.
– Welcome Message and ARMA Report by Bill Bradford, Board President
– Association and Chapters 101
– Legal and Reporting Responsibilities
– Chapter Best Practices and Operations
- Events and Education
- Virtual Meetings & Communication
- Membership & Engagement
- Business Partners
– ARMA Technology and Resources
– Chapter Position Breakout Sessions
- Membership Director
- Vice President/President Elect
- Secretary/Website/Social Media
- Communications/Marketing/Public Relations
– Chapter Succession Planning and Development
HI all! Please see below for information on today’s programs summit for Great Lakes chapters. Hopefully you have received the advance messages from Richard about this virtual gathering. For those unable to participate, please see the links at the end of this message for chapter programs summaries and related aggregated . A big thanks to Richard Gureski for putting this together, please see his message below:
Good Morning ARMA Friends,
I’m happy to share the attached information for today’s Programs Summit! Specifically, you’ll find a pdf which is a summary of everyone’s programs information as well as an excel document which contains all of the raw data collected. We have 18 chapters participating this year so, great job by all. This should serve as a great resource as we all plan the next year of programming for our chapters.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Other chapters are more than welcome to join in so, if there is someone that isn’t on our current list, just get them in contact with me and we will add them to our distribution list.
I’m looking forward to seeing everyone at 11:45 A.M. Central Time today, Thursday June 11th. (MEETING LOG IN INFO/LINK IS BELOW)
Please use Chrome as your browser for best experience.
A Video Conference (BlueJeans) has been scheduled for Thursday, June 11th at 11:45 a.m. (please login at least 5 minutes before the Conference begins) – use the link indicated below.
Please use Chrome as your browser
- Dialing in (1-408-740-7256) – your meeting ID is: 963970947 -OR- use code indicated below the dial-in phone number — If you use your phone please mute your computer
- To use the audio from your computer, please click on that option.
The instructions below will appear on your screen.
Want to test your video
Disclaimer: An administrative representative from Godfrey & Kahn will join the Video Conference to help guide any guests experiencing issues. Once all guests are properly placed in the Video Conference our administrative representative will mute and minimize the conference for the duration.
Go to: bluejeans.com/downloads
Download the appropriate app for you
1. Click the meeting URL link from your calendar invite
2. Click “Join with the app”
3. Click to install the BlueJeans app
4. Press Install, from the app site
The BlueJeans app is now installed
ARMA MKE Programs Summit 2020-06-11
ARMA MKE Programs Summit Raw Data 2020-06-11
Please take a few minutes to participate in the ARMA Board of Directors election for the upcoming year. This provides a great opportunity for us to be informed as chapter leaders about this year’s candidates and review where they stand on many of the important initiatives for ARMA for the upcoming year. Please take this opportunity to get to know who they are and to get involved in ARMA’s future! Here is a link to the information page for this year’s candidates: https://www.arma.org/page/BoardElection
Online voting for the election runs through January 23. Be looking for an email from ARMA with the link to the election ballot.
Thank you for voting to sculpt the future leadership of ARMA!
A reminder that the first round of chapter speaker grant applications are due! Please get your chapter applications in asap for this $500 grant to help chapters bring in quality speakers. Please CLICK HERE for the speaker grant application and additional information.
Greetings, ARMA Great Lakes members! Please see this link for information on an upcoming special event being hosted by the Columbus, Cincinnati and Dayton chapters of ARMA on Sept 19. The featured topic is IG and Microsoft 365, as well as a featured presentation by Bill Bradford, President of ARMA International. We hope that you can join us in Columbus on Sept 19 for this special tri-chapter seminar. Please feel free to share the link and event info with any interested parties.
President and CEO, PAIT Group
|With over 20 years of experience in the IT Sector, Stephanie is a leader, an innovator, and skilled problem solver. She has a passion for technology and innovation that led her to co-found the PAIT Group. PAIT Group delivers cloud solutions by forming a team tightly integrated with your organization and dedicated to your ROI. As President and CEO of PAIT Group, Stephanie leverages her experience and develops relationships to build a dynamic environment for her clients that ensure the right solutions are developed to address their unique business critical projects and issues.
Partner and Chief Strategy Officer, PAIT Group
|Mark is an Office 365 MVP with more than 20 years of experience designing and developing software solutions. Mark’s daily responsibilities include forging the direction of solution architecture and development projects for clients while providing the best solutions for clients’ unique problems. As a globally recognized SharePoint geek, Mark is an active blogger, presenter, author (and bacon aficionado) who is eager to lend his real-world knowledge of SharePoint to all who need it.
IG and Records Specialist, Jagged Peak Energy
President, ARMA International
|Bill has more than 30 years of information management industry experience, both as a practitioner and a business partner. Prior to accepting his current role, Bill spent 10 years working for various Business Partners in the RIM industry, helping clients with records & information management issues and challenges within their organizations. Bill has been a member of ARMA since 2004 holding a variety of positions with the Mile-High Chapter as well as Chapter Advisor and Region Director positions with the Midwest/Rocky Mountain Region of ARMA. Bill served as President-elect of ARMA International from July 2018 -June 2019 and as of July 2019 is the Current President of ARMA International.
|September 19, 2019
11:00 am – 3:00 pmHofbrauhaus Columbus
800 Goodale Blvd
Columbus, OH 43212Registration
$25 (includes lunch)
Register now at armacolumbus.org/events/
The current rates go up September 1st, so register today for the ARMA InfoCon 2019 conference, held in Nashville from October 21-23.
You can choose from two great options, CORE and PLUS.
CORE-conference registrants receive:
- Access to three days of conference education sessions
- Access to the Sunday night Registration Reception
- Access to the seven general session keynotes (Yes, you read that right!)
- Exhibit Hall entry on Monday and Tuesday
- Lunch provided Monday, Tuesday* and Wednesday
- Access to the Hall of Regions Reception
- Access to the Industry Roundtable Discussions
- Access to the Industry Breakfasts
- Pre-approval for CRA, CRM, and IGP credits
- FREE 60-day viewing period for session recordings post-conference
- Cost: Current Pricing is $1199 for Professional Members, $1499 for Non-Members and Associate Members
PLUS-conference registrants receive all of the CORE-conference benefits, PLUS:
- A reserved seat in the Leadership Summit pre-con event
- Access to our exclusive “Plus” workshop sessions. These are longer sessions that take deep dives into such topics as certification prep, project management, change management, communications skills, IM fundamentals, retention program development, data analytics, artificial intelligence, and auto-classification.
- A bonus voucher that allows free access to a new virtual IGP prep course, which will prepare you or a member of your team for the IGP certification
- Reserved seating at general sessions
- Extra drink tickets to be used at the receptions and parties
- Access to the VIP lounge
- Cost: Current Pricing is $1699 for Professional Members, $1999 for Non-Members and Associate Members
Visit the conference site for more information, check out the education schedule and register here today, right now, and get the best price possible before it’s too late!
*Core and Plus registrants will be provided a gift card for Tuesday’s lunch.
Please check this page for all the session downloads, reports and photos from the fabulous region leadership conference in Omaha!
Calling all chapters! Are you interested in hosting the next Great Lakes Leadership Conference? We are beginning the selection process for the host city for 2020. We would like to announce the 2020 conference site at this summer’s leadership conference in Omaha. It’s a great way to spotlight your city and chapter, and play host to chapter leaders from both the Great Lakes and Midwest Rocky Mountain regions. If you are interested in playing this very important role for our region next summer, please let me know.